Monday, December 24, 2007
Okay (yunhui here), here are the details for the class come-together-and-play-and-catch-up:
We're going to go to sentosa, and hmm, yunhui (and anybody else who owns a ball that can be thrown around) will bring a ball.
We can play captains ball (cause have no volleyball, and me along with lots of other people don't know how to play), and there's a bunch of people who wanna sit, and chat. So really up to you. :D
Uh, okay, the initial plan was that we play at sentosa from 3-6pm, then go to vivo for dinner together. But yunhui the genius didn't realise that she has to be in the hostel by 7pm that night. So, I don't think there's anyone organising dinner, but it can happen (although I think vivo would be full of people).
Hmmm, yeap, I'm meeting almas at the
candy empire at vivo, so that's the meeting place unless anyone has violent objections. eh,
1st of January 2008 3pm.
these are the people I haven't managed to get a response from (so help tell them if you can (: ) : amanda, lala, clarissa cheong, denyse lee, huishan (she might have told claire and claire told me but i forgot), janice, jac, tasmana. Also, 15 people out of those who've responded, 15 people are going so far. :D
Alright, shall see all the rest of you there!
LOTS OF LOVE and MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR,
yunhui (:
wheezed and
sneezed ;
3:09 pm